Cornerstone Academy offers a highly academic educational program. We pride ourselves in the quality of education that we offer. The Academy does not teach to the middle of the class. An important part of our educational philosophy teaches personal responsibility. We build on the self-esteem of the individual and teach our students to have a respect for themselves, others and the world around them. As a result, we rarely have discipline issues. In addition, we recognize that Cornerstone Academy may not be the best choice for some children. In order for parents to make an informed decision, we generally follow the following admission process:
- Initial inquiry about Cornerstone Academy.
- Return of a completed application package.
- Half-day visit by the child for observation/evaluation/assessment.
- Staff review to determine the fit for child and Cornerstone Academy.
- Interview between the Director of Cornerstone Academy and the parents or guardians of the child.
- Admission decision by the Director.
- Deposit due within five (5) days of acceptance.
TUITION & OTHER FEES
Tuition: Please call for our 2017-2018 Tuition Rates. Tuition is payable annually, quarterly or on a monthly basis. Tuition begins at $11,800 for full day Kindergarten.
After School Care: After school care is available from 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday at a rate of $6.00 per hour.
Before School Care: Before school care is available from 8:00 AM to 8:15 AM, Monday through Friday at a rate of $6.00 per hour.
HOW TO FILE ADMISSION & RECOMMENDATION FORMS
1. Click on the ‘Application Form’ link below
2. Fill it out online (it’s a fillable form)
3. PRINT it out, SCAN it into your computer, then
4. E-mail (attach the the saved form) to: email@example.com
5. Click on the appropriate ‘Recommendation Form’ link & repeat steps 2-4